02:00 Pickup from Tel Aviv - Grand Beach Hotel (03:00 in Winter time)
03:00 Pickup in Jerusalem - David Citadel Hotel (04:00 in Winter time)
05:00 Arrive at the bottom of the Masada mountain to start our hiking to the top.
On the way up to the top we will enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time..
Once arrive to the top you will enjoy some free time to experience the site on that special time.
Heading back down and transfer to Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve.
09:00 Arrive to the Ein-Gedi Nature reserve.
Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis.
11:00 Continue to the Dead Sea.
11:30 Arrive to Dead Sea the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic water.
After floating and covering ourselves with mud we start our way back to Jerusalem and then to Tel-Aviv.
14:00 Arrive back in Jerusalem
15:00 Arrive back in Tel-Aviv
Transfer from Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem with our professional team.
Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
Bathing in a private beach in the Dead Sea.
Return coach to destination of departure.
* Change of vehicles is required for transfers of pick-up/drop-off destinations to save time, avoid traffic and delay..
• Tour duration is up to 12 hours
• Lunch break for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time.
• Estimated return time to Tel Aviv 15:00 / Jerusalem 14:00
• Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen, towels, swimming suite and drinking water.
• Guaranteed availability
• One step booking system – Book Now Online
• Instant payment and booking confirmation