Israel Christian Tour 4 days Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival – Welcome to Israel
Welcome to the land of Israel for your Holy Land tour. We will meet you at the Ben Gurion airport, where one of our representatives will wait you in the arrival hall with your name sign, you can’t miss it. Transfer to your hotel with our company driver. We make sure checked in to your hotel and all set. You’ll have a chance to freshen up and, depending on your arrival time, explore the area around your hotel.
Private pickup from Ben Gurion airport. Transfer to Jerusalem hotel. Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Day 2: Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Follow Jesus footsteps
The day begins by discovering Jerusalem and Bethlehem, Holiest cities in the world. Pickup from the hotel lobby, front desk.
Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, the tour that takes you to sites of religious and historical importance, including UNESCO World Heritage sites. Drive first to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem old city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper, and Dormition Abbey.
Then enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road.
See the Jewish Western Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
The second part of your tour continues on to Bethlehem. Drive towards Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit Bethlehem’s Manger Square, named after the manger Jesus was born in. Manger Square is home to the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest standing churches still functioning to this day.
We will visit the main Basilica of the Nativity, designed in the typical Roman-style and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD, as well as the Catholic Church of St. Catherine, adjoining the Basilica of the Nativity.
Underneath the Church stands the Grotto of the Nativity, the cave in which Jesus was born, the exact spot of birth is marked by a 14-pointed star of silver set into the floor. Milk Grotto, where Mary nursed her son. A Franciscan Chapel is built above the Milk Grotto.
Our last stop in Bethlehem before returning to Jerusalem will be at a beautiful overview of the Shepherds’ Fields, and the Church of the Shepherds’ Fields. Return to point of pickup. *Important information: The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required.
Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel. Pickup from Jerusalem hotel. Full transfer during the group tour. Visit Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Government licensed tour guide in English. Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary. Return transfer to Jerusalem hotel. Overnight in Jerusalem hotel.
Day 3: Nazareth Sea of Galilee and Jordan River Yardenit Baptismal site
Check out from the hotel in Jerusalem. Today we are shifting gears; we change direction heading North Israel. The destination is Nazareth, Tabgha, Capernaum and the Sea of Galilee and Jordan River Yardenit.
The first gem of your tour will be Nazareth city of religion and faith, of spirituality and holiness, but also a city with a rich history, fascinating archaeology, modern culture and Middle Eastern charm. Nazareth, which began as a small Jewish village about 2,000 years ago, became a stronghold of Christianity in the Byzantine period, just a few hundred years later. During that period the name of Nazareth spread far and wide, and the yearnings to see the place where the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ had lived turned the city into a popular pilgrimage site. We will visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Josef.
After Nazareth, we continue our way through Kana to Tiberias, Sea of Galilee. We drive along Kineret Lake to visit Capernaum. Next, we visit Tabgha, located at the foot of Golan Heights, site of the miracle of fish and loaves.
Proceed to Yardenit, situated on the banks of the Jordan River, flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
According to the Christian faith, the Jordan River YARDENIT is considered the third most holy site in the Holy Land, just after Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem and Golgotha in Jerusalem, because it is the site of the most important event of Jesus’ life – his baptism and beginning of his ministry. The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies. Return transfer to hotel in Tel Aviv after the tour.
Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel. Pickup from Jerusalem hotel. Full transfer during the group tour. Visit Nazareth, Galilee, Yardenit. Government licensed tour guide in English. Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary. Return transfer to Tel Aviv hotel after the tour. Overnight in Tel Aviv hotel.
Day 4: Departure – Flight back home
On this final day, we will transfer you to the Ben Gurion airport for your journey home. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel 4 hours before the flight, to transfer you to Ben Gurion airport.
Having sampled a variety of what Israel, Holy Land has to offer, we are sure that you will keep fond memories of your spiritual adventure with us. If you ever want to repeat the authentic experience and spiritual feelings, we always will be here to assist you.
Breakfast in Tel Aviv hotel. Pickup from Tel Aviv hotel. Private transfer to Ben Gurion airport.
Israel Christian tour package 4 days includes:
• Pickup from Ben Gurion airport on your arrival day and private transfer to hotel in Jerusalem
• Return transfer from Jerusalem hotel on your departure day and transfer to Ben Gurion airport
• 2 full day group tours according to the Holy Land Tour itinerary
• Jerusalem and Bethlehem full day tour
• Nazareth, Sea of Galilee area churches and Jordan River Yardenit Baptismal Site Tour
• Pickup from your Jerusalem hotel daily to join the group tours
• Return transfer daily to your Jerusalem hotel after the group tours
• English speaking Tour Guides that knows the Bible and Christian sites and teachings
• Professional Tour Guides Certified by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism
• Entrance fees to all sites as per Holy Land Tour itinerary
• 3 nights in Jerusalem 3 stars deluxe hotel in double room including breakfasts ( Jerusalem National hotel or similar )
• Breakfast included in hotel – Daily Israeli Buffet
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
• You can star your tour any day you want, according to your flight details
• Guaranteed availability – Always available to book the tour package
• One step booking super easy secure system
• Instant payment and booking confirmation will be sent to your email
• Detailed confirmation voucher will be provided within 72 hours
• Price is per person in double sharing room
• Single supplement of 65% will be applied for solo travelers
• Lunches not included ( you will have a lunch break during the tours ) you can buy or bring your lunch in advance
• Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 09:00 am to Jerusalem Bethlehem tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
• Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 09:00 am to Masada Dead Sea tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
• Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 06:00 am to Nazareth tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
• Dinners in Israel are available for extra supplement. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv both have thriving culinary scenes and most of our guests like to take advantage of the city’s many famous restaurants
• Return pickup transfer from your hotel will be 4 hours before your flight. 3 hours before the flight guests must be in Ben Gurion airport
Thank you for traveling with Israstar Tours & Travel.